Go Star members can choose to be involved in the bike club aspects and also the racing team aspects.
Benefit to Go Star members
- Ride outs to race meetings and other events.
- Access to our database of other like minded members in our members only
- Regular team/club meetings
- Help with servicing and general maintenance of your bike by Go Star Racing members.
- Access to Go Star Racing practice bike for track days (to be implemented at a later date)
- Potential reduced entry fees at selected race events.
- Track day tuition from national race license holders.
- Mix and enjoy the atmosphere in the paddock at Go Star Racing race meetings.
- Technical information on setup of bike for track days or fast road riding.
- Technical briefing on “Do’s and Don’ts” when participating at track days.
- Regular online newsletter on the performance & results of Go Star Racing Team.
- Group track days.
- Being part of a club supporting Go Star Racing’s endeavor as we progress towards National BSB level racing.
- Exclusive financial deals from companies see
- and more with every new member.
Benefit to Sponsors
- Contact Go Star Racing for detailed information pack.
- Free membership to Go Star Racing.
- Go Star Racing sticker for motorbike or car.
- Go Star Racing paddock jacket.
- Go Star Racing T-Shirt
- Personal Go Star email address e.g. <yourname>@gostar-racing.com
which can be accessed from ANY computer with internet access using the
browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) OR with email software (e.g.
- Personal web space within Go Star’s domain
Selected race team places are also available for members requiring “hands on” involvement in the trackside support and administration of the race team. The nature of this sport requires a high level of commitment by all concerned and as such these members will need to be enthusiastic and ideally have some mechanical knowledge These positions offer a high profile involvement with the racing team as we endeavor towards BSB level racing.